Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Acorny Thank You

Hello Stampers!

I'm back from vacation and stampin' again.  Had a great time in Florida visiting my son and his wife, but now I'm ready for Fall, my favorite season.  Cool, crisp days, pumpkins, apples, falling leaves...I love everything about this time of year. When I saw the new Acorny Thank You Stamp set in the holiday catalog, I knew I had to have it.  I've been busy with it all week and here is one of my creations:
Made from Acorny Thank You Bundle #139681

The card base is cut from Very Vanilla, and the edges are sponged with Chocolate Chip.  The background is Gorgeous Grunge, stamped first with Old Olive & Tangerine Tango, then overlaid with Versamark & gold embossing powder.  The acorns are stamped with Chocolate Chip & Crushed Curry.  Washi tape, linen thread & a button from the brights collection add the finishing touches.  I hope you like it!

On the beach with a storm a-brewin' in the background
Gators!  We actually fed them!

Me & my sweet daughter-in-law

Just chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment