Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Swirly Bird Celebration

Hi Stampers,

I am in the zone with Swirly Bird, lol!!!  Here's a card we made in class last week that was a favorite. I really like this color combo - Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum & Soft Sky.

The base of the card is Peekaboo Peach.  The cute swirls on the right side are stamped randomly in Peekaboo Peach.  Love that tone-on-tone look.  The front of the card is Whisper White.  I die-cut the wavy edge with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (#141497 or #142353 if you bundle it with Swirly Bird).  The dot pattern along the wavy edge is Soft Sky and the small flowers are stamped in So Saffron.  Three small rhinestones and Wink of Stella on the die-cut swirls give the card it's oomph! Not that Swirly Bird needs more oomph, but more sparkle never hurts!!:)







Here's how the card looks before you add the die-cuts:



Here's another variation using the same colors, just arranged a little differently:


I hope you're inspired to create your own Swirly Bird masterpiece!  Email me your photos, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by,
Pat

1 comment: