Saturday, February 13, 2016

Brand-new Stamps!! Yay!

Hello again!

Beginning on February 16, Stampin ' Up has 2 new stamp sets that you can earn for FREE with any $50 purchase!  Biking is one of my favorite activities, so the Pedal Pusher stamp set really appeals to me.  It's great all by itself, but I also love the way it works with the stamp sets I already own.  On this card, I added the sun image from Kinda Eclectic, the "swish" from Work of Art, and of course the grunge is from one of my all-time favorites, Gorgeous Grunge.  The "Hi" is from the other brand-new stamp set which becomes available on Tuesday, Party Pants.  I'm working on a card to show you that uses this set, too!


Check out these 2 new stamp sets on my website beginning February 16.  Be sure to look for the third new Sale-a-Bration item also, a set of 3 rolls of gorgeous glitter tape in gold, silver & white!  (Hint:  you can color the white with a sponge dauber to match any color!)

Happy Stamping,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment