Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Swirly Bird - Go Fly a Kite!

Hello Stampers,

The day I've been waiting for is here - the brand-new catalog is now available.  My wish list is long...how about yours?  I hope you'll find some inspiration with me!

I've been playing with my new Swirly Bird (141749) stamps again!  There are just so many possibilities with this set that I'll be showing you in the weeks to come.  Yesterday I was obsessed with stamping kites!


These kites are so much fun to stamp, I just might make one in every color of the rainbow! Such a sweet little card, I think that anyone would love seeing this in their mailbox.  My sentiment comes from Suite Sayings (140712 clear) and the striking black and white striped designer paper is from the Neutrals Collection Designer Paper Stack (138435).

Have a lovely day!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment