Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Hydrangea

Hi Stampers,

I'm so excited to share with you today a sneak peek at the new, limited edition Thoughtful Branches Bundle!  You can purchase it beginning August 2 through August 31, while supplies last.  As a demonstrator, I was able to order it early and begin using it right away.  Did I mention how awesome it is to have early access to new products and catalogs?  One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I love my job!

As soon as I saw this stamp set, all I could think of was using it to create beautiful hydrangeas (one of my favorites)!


I love these colors together.  The background cardstock is Smoky Slate with some random Gorgeous Grunge dots stamped in Smoky Slate.  I always reach for Gorgeous Grunge whenever I feel like there's something missing from a card.  I hope that set never retires - I would be so sad!  My hydrangea is mounted on a 4" square of Shimmery White cardstock that has a light watercolor wash of Sweet Sugarplum.  The squiggly frame is one of the design elements from Tin of Cards.  The leaves are die-cut from Pear Pizzazz, my favorite go-to green.  The star of the show is in 2 layers - I stamped it  first using Sweet Sugarplum ink on Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.  Then I die-cut it and cut a second one (not stamped) from Rich Razzleberry which I mounted behind the stamped layer to give it depth.  It doesn't show in the photo (darn!) but the entire flower head is covered in a beautiful, shimmery coat of clear Wink of Stella.

Almost as lovely as the real thing...


Don't forget about Bonus Days - just under two weeks left to earn discounts!  For every $50 of Stampin' Up products you purchase by July 31, get a $5 off coupon to use in August.



Thanks for stopping by today!  I would be honored if you choose me as your Stampin' Up demonstrator.  

Happy stamping,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment