Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Cookie Cutter Tags & Matching Gift Box

Hi, Stampers!

Today I'm excited to share with you the project that I designed for Craft Project Central.

Christmas Cookie Cutter Tags & Matching Gift Box!  


Here is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

Your holiday presents will stand out from the crowd with these charming tags!  You’ll have fun creating this set of 12 (three each of four different designs) gift tags and the matching lidded box.  The set is created in traditional colors for easy co-ordination and the tags are a generous 3” x 3” size for adding your personal message.  Use the tags and box separately for your gifts or give the entire set to a special friend!




As a designer, I have the awesome opportunity to give away a free one month subscription to Craft Project Central!  The winner of the subscription will be announced on my blog on Friday, November 25th and getting entered is really easy...just click THIS LINK and leave a comment where you see the sneak peek photo of my project.  Don't forget to check back on Friday to see if you're the lucky winner!  If you're not the chosen winner, don't despair!  You can still get the tutorial for my project and ten others by subscribing to Craft Project Central for the month of November!

Happy crafting,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment