Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Thank You So Very Much

Hi Stampers,

Today's share is a simple one-layer card I created for my customers who placed orders with me this month.


This card uses So Very Much (Item #143343), a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Succeed Weekly, the newsletter for Stampin' Up Demonstrators.  I love the elegant, free-flowing font.  The size of this stamp makes it the star of the show - a few well-placed flowers and two small strips of designer paper are all that's needed to complete this design.


I used Basic Black Archival Ink to stamp the image.  It's a bold, intense black that makes all my projects look perfect.



The flowers and leaves are from Endless Thanks, stamped in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Emerald Envy.  The designer paper is from the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I added Metallic Enamel Shapes to the centers of the flowers and tied a bow from Basic Black & Melon Mambo Baker's Twine (retired - Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine or Basic Black Baker's Twine would make a great substitute!)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  There are only a few days left to place your Sale-a-Bration order - this once-a-year event ends on March 31!  If you would like to own So Very Much, visit my website today - it's yours free with any $50 Stampin' Up order!

Happy stamping,
Pat


1 comment: