Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sending Sunshine & Hugs

Hi friends!

It's gloomy outside today so I thought I'd spread a little sunshine!


Such a happy card!  I have quite a stash of designer papers in my studio so I wanted to make something to showcase some of my favorite ones.  These patterns are from the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper.


The "sunshine" was cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.  I used Copper Embossing Powder on the "sending" and "& hugs" to match the copper accents in the designer paper.  They are part of the Sunshine Sayings stamp set.  The other cardstock colors on my card are Crumb Cake and Night of Navy.


This one uses Watermelon Wonder cardstock for the base.  These prints are also part of the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper - love this paper!  The "sending" and "& hugs" are embossed on Night of Navy cardstock with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


The "sunshine" was die-cut from a Copper Foil Sheet.  I think the copper looks beautiful with Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder - a great color combo.


The Sunshine Sayings stamp set and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits are available as a bundle until May 31, 2017 - save 10% when you buy them together!  The Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper and Watermelon Wonder cardstock are available only while supplies last or until May 31.  When you order from my website, please be sure to provide your contact information so I can thank you properly!  I appreciate all my customers and the confidence you show by choosing me as your demonstrator.

Product List
Thanks for visiting today!

Sunshine & hugs,
Pat




1 comment: