Friday, August 11, 2017

Avoiding Crafting Frustration

Hi Stampers,

FRUSTRATION.  It's the only way to describe that feeling when you've spent 20 minutes searching everywhere for that teeny-tiny die that you swore you wouldn't misplace again.  I've done it over and over...one was gone for a week once...one was never seen again.  There's nothing more frustrating than time spent searching for something when all you want to do is craft.


I'm determined not to let it happen again and here's the solution I came up with:  MAGNETS.  Yup. It's that simple.  Mechanics have known this trick for years!  All you need is a large magnet next to the Big Shot to keep those small dies corralled.


 This is a magnetic parts holder designed for mechanics to keep track of nuts & bolts. Genius!!


Found at Harbor Freight Tools for $2.99!


When I'm finished with them, my dies live on a magnet sheet.  Look under the labels on the left side of my blog for "Die Storage" to read more about this.

I hope this simple tip can save you frustration too!

Thanks for visiting today and happy stamping,

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment