Sunday, December 10, 2017

SURPRISE! (Don't worry, it's a good one!)

Hi Friends,

Wondering what the big surprise is?  One more chance for FREE SHIPPING before Christmas!  How awesome is that?  A big thumbs-up to Stampin' Up for this.  Here are the details, it's pretty simple:

1)  Free Shipping for 24 hours only - 12:00 a.m. Monday, December 11 till 11:59 p.m.  MT
2)  No minimum purchase - all orders qualify for free shipping




Don't forget about the Year-End Sales Event going on through January 2 - get extra savings by combining free shipping with already discounted products!  Go to my website and click on "Year End Sales Event" to see what's being discontinued and /or discounted.



Appreciation for You

I've spent the weekend celebrating my birthday and what a great time it's been!  I want to shout out a big Thank You to everyone who sent wishes via text, emails, instant messages, phone calls, and cards.  With so many ways to communicate, receiving a card that a friend took the time to make is amazing to me.  I want to share some that were sent to me this year--






Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment